Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 1 Discussion 2


The URL for my blog is http://lilgunny.blogspot.com/.  I have been considering creating a blog for some time but have not had the courage I guess to do it.  Part of me has felt like I really don’t have anything important to say, but I know in my heart that I actually have a lot to say.  On that note, I also worry about saying what’s on my mind and potentially offending people.  But, I’m very glad and excited to be able to finally have an excuse to start a blog.  Perhaps after this course is over I will turn it into a travel blog like I’ve been dreaming about. 
This is my first time creating a blog so I really did not know what I was doing when I started, but the Google blog maker made it super easy to start one with a nice selection of layouts.  I will continue to develop the design over time, but for now I played with the header a little bit.  Since the blog name is Travel Hound, I decided to add a photo from my trip to Greece in the header.  I would like to add a little toolbar at the top with some drop down menus maybe as well.  I’m excited to keep working on the design and layout of the blog over the next few weeks and hope to learn a lot from this experience.   


No comments:

Post a Comment